EC PRO: Report Header Printing Problems
Posted by Barry Kroeker, Last modified by Joel Brickell on 14 July 2015 04:46 PM
ISSUE: Report Headers have lines printing on top of one another.
Solution: The following line must be run as an SQL script:
DELETE From tblDataset Where Dataset = 2
To apply the fix:
1. Using a text editor, save the above script to a file name of your choosing with an .sql file extension. Save the file in: C:\Program Files\EnergyCAP Professional\Scripts
2. Log in to EnergyCAP Professional using the SYS User ID.
3. Click File/Run Script. The Run Script window will open.
4. Click the folder icon from the Run Script window. Use the Open window to browse to the location of the stored script. Select the script you saved and click the Open button.
5. On the second line of the Script window, select your database from the list.
6. Click Run Script.
7. Exit EnergyCAP, then log in with your customary log in User ID.
8. Check your reports. The script should have corrected the printing problem.
by Joel Brickell last modified 12/04/2014 Related to EnergyCAP Professional Desktop versions