Filtering Bill Lists
This feature allows you to set a filter condition and view the list of bills matching the filter conditions. Then click on the pencil icon to view/edit a specific bill, click on a column heading to sort the list, or quickly copy the list to clipboard or spreadsheet.
- Bill Lists have three available filters: (1) the user who entered the bill, (2) the account code, and (3) a range of billing period months.
- After changing a filter, click Refresh List to update the page.
- Click on any column heading to sort the list by that item.
- The list will display up to 1,000 items;the values indicate how many are being displayed and how many pass the filter condition(s).
- The total cost is for all bills, not just the first 1,000 displayed in the list.
- Click Copy Data to copy the data to clipboard or spreadsheet.