Branding EnergyCAP Express
The EnergyCAP Express interface can be custom-branded in two ways:
- With a company logo (up to 600 pixels in width x 60 pixels in height)*
- With a company name (displayed on all reports)
*In order for a company logo to be branded, it must be accessible from a dedicated web page via a URL link.
To custom-brand the EnergyCAP Express application:
- Login to EnergyCAP Express with the Admin User Role.
- Click on Admin from the Home page, or select Administration from the EnergyCAP Express Main Menu.
- Select Global Settings.
- In the Customize with your logo field, enter the complete URL of your logo image file (copying and pasting the link from your browser will help ensure the accuracy of the URL address).
NOTE: The linked image will replace the EnergyCAP logo.
- Enter the Organization Name, as it should appear in all report headers, in the field provided.
- Click Save.
- Log out of EnergyCAP Express. The changes should take effect at the next Login.
NOTE: The basic branding option does not remove every mention of EnergyCAP. EnergyCAP branding will remain on the page title and URL, in online Help, on the weather data website, and on the login screen.