EnergyCAP Version 7 Has Arrived!
Posted by Becky Brickell on 30 January 2018 10:12 AM
It's here! The next generation of EnergyCAP software is now available: EnergyCAP Version 7!
EnergyCAP has seen a lot of change through the years. We've released 26 major updates and we're now on the 7th generation of our software (get nostalgic with us). EnergyCAP Version 7 is a completely new version of software that marries the latest in online technologies with our award-winning utility bill management tools.
EnergyCAP Version 7 makes your life:
· Easier - we've focused on making your energy management and utility bill activities faster and easier to use than ever before
· Smarter - advanced dashboards, benchmarks, and a new generation of reports help you focus on what's most important
· Friendlier - whether you're an experienced or a new EnergyCAP user, you'll find entering, updating, and viewing your information more intuitive and helpful
We released EnergyCAP Version 7 on January 16th. If you missed our launch event, you can view a recording of the webinar. Some of the new features available in EnergyCAP Version 7 include:
· Completely redesigned Dashboards that you can configure, share with others in your company, and even share externally to non-EnergyCAP users
· Maps! See your buildings on maps with high-level information/statistics. Maps can also be shared publicly with non-EnergyCAP users
· Enhanced benchmarking that includes additional data types (Calendarized and Normalized data options), a new scatter chart that helps quickly identify the most impactful building and meter outliers, and a new "Savings Opportunity" view to help quantify possible savings
· New "Create" Button that streamlines the process of entering/importing bills and creating common EnergyCAP objects
· Use common browser actions like forward/back buttons, save bookmarks, and share links with other EnergyCAP users
· Reports are now searchable - filter reports based on description, output format, type of data, etc. You can even save reports with your own custom descriptions.
· Email EnergyCAP reports with the click of a button - no need to download and create a separate email
EnergyCAP Version 7 is full of new features, but there's even more coming. Look for regular updates and enhancements as we prepare for our annual user training conference: Catalyst 2018 will be held September 25-27th in State College, Pennsylvania. Early bird discounts are still available, so register now!
EnergyCAP Version 7 is available now for all hosted EnergyCAP customers. Self-hosted customers can contact our Customer Service Team to download and test Version 7 in preview-mode. The full production version should be available for self-hosted customers in March.
We value your feedback! Use our new customer forum to submit a new feature request, vote on feature requests from other users, comment on feature requests, and provide feedback about your EnergyCAP experience.
We've been working hard to make EnergyCAP easier, smarter, and friendlier. Try it out and let us know what you think!